Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 2011

What a great month June has been, and the time has flown by! The Helm Family has had a very eventful month, from Chase getting a new job at Apple to the big move. In March we lost my wonderful Grandma Elva who lived next to our family tomato field. It was a really sad time but I know she is having a great time with all her family up there :) The family wanted to keep the house for a Rushton and so Chase and I took the opportunity to move right on in.... We moved out of Condieland and into Rushtonville at the beginning of the month. We loved our Condie apartment, and were so glad we could follow the tradition of everyone living there first. The house is a great new place for us to live and we are so excited... pretty sure my brother Michael is the most excited one about the move. We now live across the tomato field from where my dad lives, which is the house I grew up in. We are getting everything set up in there from Chase's baby, the TV in the living room to our green booth. Now all we need is a bench to sit out by the back porch so we can watch the tomato stand on a busy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment